Upcoming ELT Events

My dear reader ;
It is easy to guess that you are a teacher or a technology addict just like me 🙂 So here are the upcoming ELT events that you may be interested in.

Let me start with the biggest one for today !!! Yeah, you are right. Of course I am talking about the BETT SHOW!!!!!!!  Isn’t it fantastic? I will be there as a representative of my school with one of my colleagues. I was looking for an opportunity to meet with my PLN and this is the right one I guess :))

You may be asking what is the BETT SHOW?

Bett is a meeting place for the education technology community. It connects 35,000 educators and learning professionals every year in January. By attending to this wonderful event, you may find the inspiration of your life and  shape  your perspective in terms of education.

There will be  Summits that will bring together the experts & their experiences which will  help you develop new strategies and apply them in your classroom. Here are the Summits that will take place in the BETT SHOW:

• School Leaders Summit
  • Technology in HE Summit
  • Workplace Learning Summit

Furthermore; there will be workshop and seminar sessions that will be a great help for you to learn the news related to e-learning and technology. Themes for 2014 will include:

• Learning & Teaching
  • Buying & Integrating
  • SEN
  • Higher Education
  • Workplace Learning

If you want to learn more, here is the link of this wonderful event : http://www.bettshow.com/

P.S: Please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions related to this event! I hope I can meet with you during BETT SHOW. I am looking forward to see you there 🙂

With my Best Wishes…