About Me

382139_143099415790871_132512297_n

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I am E.Tuğçe Çakar. I am a very enthusiastic and dedicated educator. I am passionate about my English teaching career. I‘ve recently taken on more responsibility at Beykent School and I am now an active participant in designing the new IB curriculum. I graduated from the American Culture and Literature Department at Istanbul University.  I am teaching English to high school students.

I am highly innovative and I am up to date with the recent changes in English Language Teaching. I try to use technology as much as I can while I am trying to teach something to my students. It is a well-known fact that especially young learners and teenagers are highly interested in technology. As teachers we have to be the one who should make their time at school effective and enjoyable at the same time. Due to these reasons teachers have to use visual materials and combine them with technology if they want to get the attention of the students fully and make their lessons fun.

I strongly believe that teaching is not a part time job. It is 24 hours full time job!